NOTE: Does not apply to the Free ZoneAlarm products.
To configure ZoneAlarm to automatically add a new network when detected so the pop-ups no longer occur, please perform the following steps.
- Open ZoneAlarm and click on the Antivirus & Firewall panel on the left.
- Under Advanced Firewall click on View Zones
- Click on the Advanced tab
- Under the Network Settings, check either the Include networks in the Trusted Zone upon detection radio button or the Exclude networks in the Trusted Zone upon detection.
- Click OK.
You cannot remove or block an active network connection. As long as your subnet has already been detected, you should no longer receive network detection popup alerts.
- Selecting Exclude networks from the Trusted Zone. Will always put new detected networks in the Internet (UNtrusted) Zone.
- Selecting Include networks in the Trusted Zone. Will always put new detected networks in the Trusted Zone.