In order to completely remove ZoneAlarm from your system, please follow the directions below carefully.
If any of the steps below do not apply to you, or you are unable to perform the function listed, please continue to the next step.
- Open ZoneAlarm, double click on the 'Z' icon in the system tray in the lower right hand corner of your screen OR Click Start, All Programs, Check Point, ZoneAlarm, and click the ZoneAlarm Secruity program.
- After ZoneAlarm window appears, Click on the Tools dropdown and select Preferances. Uncheck the box "Load ZoneAlarm at startup" Then click OK.
- Reboot your computer.
- After your computer has rebooted ZoneAlarm will no longer automaticlly start.
- Now click Start, Control Panel, Programs, select the ZoneAlarm program at the bottom of the list and click Uninstall.
Be sure to say YES to the security check.
- You will be prompted to reboot your computer at the end of the uninstall.
ZoneAlarm is now uninstalled and is not running on your computer.
Note: WARNING - Do NOT run the ZoneAlarm Uninstall program while in Safe Mode unless absolutely necessary. The program may not be able to make the proper registry changes in Safe Mode, thus generating errors after a reboot.
You can always find and download the latest released versions Click Here.