In order to completely remove ZoneAlarm from your system, please follow the directions below carefully.
If any of the steps below do not apply to you, or you are unable to perform the function listed, please continue to the next step.
- Open ZoneAlarm, double click on the 'Z' icon in the system tray in the lower right hand corner of your screen OR Click Start, All Programs, Check Point, ZoneAlarm, and click the ZoneAlarm Security program.
- After ZoneAlarm window appears, Click on the Tools dropdown and select Preferences. Uncheck the box "Load ZoneAlarm at startup" Then click OK.
- Reboot your computer.
- After your computer has rebooted ZoneAlarm will no longer automatically start.
- Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type: remove program
- Select from the list of found programs: Add or remove programs
- Find ZoneAlarm in the list of programs
- Select ZoneAlarm and uninstall
Be sure to say YES to the security check.
- You will be prompted to reboot your computer at the end of the uninstall.
ZoneAlarm is now uninstalled and is not running on your computer.
Note: WARNING - Do NOT run the ZoneAlarm Uninstall program while in Safe Mode unless absolutely necessary. The program may not be able to make the proper registry changes in Safe Mode, thus generating errors after a reboot.
You can always find and download the latest released versions Click Here.